[pure-silver] Re: thinking of trading the Hasselblad

  • From: Janet Cull <jcull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:40:54 -0500

Hi Nicolas, Yeah, I'm thinking of trying some kind of grip for the Hasselblad. When I do, I'll post how it works.

Janet

On Nov 30, 2008, at 6:20 PM, nicolas wrote:

Hi Janet

Don't forget that the handholding ergonomics of your camera can be customised with grips, brackets, etc. There are a lot of options out there. Most medium/large format stuff, no matter who its made by, can be adapted to work with different models of camera. Or you can start sketching things on paper and get someone to fold/weld/ machine you something totally custom out of aluminum/wood/etc.

Cheers,
Nicolas