[pure-silver] Re: thinking of trading the Hasselblad

  • From: nicolas <nicolas3141@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 02:16:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi Janet

Put this search into google and you will find several discussions about this
issue on photo.net

hasselblad bracket grip site:photo.net/medium-format-photography-forum

Or the same thing as a link - will it work - may be too long?

http://www.google.com/search?q=hasselblad+bracket+grip+site%3Aphoto.net%2Fmedium-format-photography-forum

Cheers,
Nicolas