[pure-silver] Re: thinking of trading the Hasselblad

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:51:59 -0800

Janet, hi

I have used a Rollei SL66 system for 20 years. A few years ago I acquired a
Pentax 645 NII to shoot a project. I found the compact Pentax a delight to
use, and it has now replaced my 35m/m system most of the time. The view
finder with its adjustable magnifier works great. Having the ability to use
auto focus, and auto exposure provides a versatility of 35m/m. The Camera
has proven very reliable. The lenses are really good and the ergonomics of
holding and using the camera are in my opinion excellent. Over the last 15
years Pentax service in Colorado has done an excellent job of maintaining my
35m/m LX cameras at a very reasonable cost. The Pentax N series is much
improved over the original Pentax 645 because Pentax replaced using buttons
to adjust functions on an LCD screen to rotating knobs. Check Pentax for
more information.
http://www.pentaximaging.com/support/manuals-and-literature/

Jonathan Ayers  [mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Checked by AVG.