[pure-silver] Re: thinking of trading the Hasselblad

  • From: nicolas <nicolas3141@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:20:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi Janet

Don't forget that the handholding ergonomics of your camera can be customised
with grips, brackets, etc.  There are a lot of options out there.  Most
medium/large format stuff, no matter who its made by, can be adapted to work
with different models of camera.  Or you can start sketching things on paper
and get someone to fold/weld/machine you something totally custom out of
aluminum/wood/etc.

Cheers,
Nicolas