[pure-silver] Re: (slightly) OT MF equipment dilemma

  • From: "Stefan Kahlert" <s.kahlert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 22:16:35 +0200

Am 19 May 2005 um 13:42, schrieb Ryuji Suzuki :

> > The Autocord is an exception where the film travels from the upper
> > chamber to the lower chamber which means that only the film already
> > exposed gets bend.
>
> That's better, though I'm not sure how much does that help to the
> flatness. By the way, was any of the Autocord made with 6-element
> optics? (AFAIK Yashica and Minolta TLRs are all triplets or Tessar's.)

AFAIK you are rigth. The Rokkor in the Autocord was always a Tessar-
clone, supposedly a good one, though. I have used a Rollei 2.8f and
now use a Hasselblad and the Autocord I bought this week hasn't
arrived yet and I can't give a comparison yet. If anyone is
interested I will be glad to report back how it performs after I put
a few rolls of film through it.

Stefan