[pure-silver] Re: print washer

  • From: Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:50:55 +1000

Thanks Jean-David,

That's rather depressing to read.  I'd love to see the test
details/conditions if possible.  Were they testing residual fixer levels in
the paper to a level that is considered archival by today's
standards/consensus ?    In the mean time I'll see what I can do to make it
shower over the top.

rgds
Peter