[pure-silver] Re: print washer

  • From: Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:00:12 +1000

 Jean-David, I think I have the same one you used to have. It is an
oscillating Paterson auto Print Washer with clear enclosure.  And yes the
rocking mechanism is touchy but liveable with once one knows how to adjust
it.

Here is a
pic<http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/23000297/Images/103/cam8303__1.jpg>.

I'm rather concerned now that it might not be replenishing the water
sufficiently fast at the end opposite the inlet/outlet tubes.  Pretty
sub-optimal design now I think of it.  I'll do a dye test and see what
refresh times I get.

rgds

Peter