[pure-silver] Re: print washer

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:18:36 -0400

DEAR MYRON,

            This link seems to suggest that the Versalab is still made and
available:

            http://www.versalab.com/server/photo/photo1.htm

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____

On 2010-05-17, at 6:39 PM, richard lahrson wrote:

hi i use a verslab 11x14 my max size for large format film and paper but the
rcowash saves water best.  rich

On May 17, 2010 1:49 PM, "William Harting" <wm.harting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a Cascade washer and I love it --  this is similar to what Tim
has -- the downstream aspect is very useful. On the other hand I use a
Kodak siphon for prints larger than 11x14 and it also works well, but
need a flow adequate to keep the water flowing in and flowing out
periodically. It will allow overfill if the flow is low enough.
-bill

database 5124 (20100518) __________

http://www.eset.com