[pure-silver] Re: Which photo chemicals taste the best?

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 04:10:00 -0800 (PST)

True.

My cat, Non-chan, was a connoisseur of chocolate and
fine white wines.

When I was low on cash, I would sometimes buy lower
quality chocolate (for myself) but Non-chan would not
touch it. When I got paid and picked up the higher
quality stuff, I could not keep her away from it. The
same was true for wine. She did not like champange,
however. I belive was becausee of the presence of the
bubbles....

She especially liked  Strawberry Chocolate!

While she spent many hours waiting for me in my color
Cibachrome Lab she never developed a taste for
photography.

On the other hand, I never developed a taste for birds
either.

Ray