[pure-silver] Re: WEBLOG

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:48:20 -0500

Ryuji, I created a login & PW but can't figure out how to post stuff.  What
am I missing?

Thanks,
Adrienne

Please, please shake some booty on the dance floor. You look great in those
pants and we totally spy you tapping your foot up against the wall, flower.
If the beat moves you, then rock it.

from "nonsense nyc," 12/31/04...and their list of rules for New Year's Eve
(and for life).