[pure-silver] Re: Which photo chemicals taste the best?

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:47:08 -0500

>Do you really know neuropharmacology?

Only to the extent of looking up the toxicity of theobromine last year after one
of my dogs ate a 6 oz box of chocolate cherries.

>Urease is usually an enzyme that breaks down urea to ammonia and carbamate.

You're right, but several articles that I was reading contained something
similar to the following.  "Uric acid is the end product of purine metabolism,
and humans and higher apes lack an enzyme, urease, that further degrades uric
acid."  Doing a bit more reading, I now think they may have meant uricase
instead of urease.

From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:34:04 -0500

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."