[pure-silver] Re: Which photo chemicals taste the best?

  • From: "J.R. Stewart" <jrstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:01:45 -0500

Talk about an OT thread.

Dogs and cats are not humans.. there are LOTS of differences in how they
metabolize chemicals they come in contact with. One well known mechanism is
demethylation, which dogs especially and also cats, don't do very well. If
your medium sized dog eats 3 large dark chocolate bars, it may feel bad for
awhile but will likely get over it. Or it may not feel bad at all, because
it can still eliminate the theobromine without metabolizing it. If you're
worried take it to your veterinarian and have his stomach pumped.

Hey, anyone tried theobromine as a developer? Oh, okay... I won't go there.

J.R. Stewart
D.V.M, Ph.D. (Pharmacology) --- my credentials for what it's worth.