[pure-silver] Re: Problem with 2 tray hypo (fixer).

  • From: Don Sweet <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 17:53:55 +1300

I really don't know, but is it possible that a plasticiser in the saran wrap
is affecting, or being affected by, the presence of thiosulfate in Hypo 2?
If the same thing does not happen to Hypo1, that could perhaps be explained
by the higher silver concentration in Hypo1.  I fooled around in Google and
the word "desulfovirga" came up.

Don Sweet