[pure-silver] Re: Measuring low levels of silver in fixer

  • From: Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:53:17 +1100

Thanks Howard,

This link <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentometry> mentions the Volhard
method of Argentometry.

And Ralph, I've emailed the maintainers of Australia's PURE
code<http://www.photoimaging.com.au/PURE2003>(PURE=Photographic
Uniform Regulations for the Environment) to seek
clarification of their limit. Specifically what mass of silver per time is
permitted to be discharged (I'll be way under that anyway).

rgds
Peter