[pure-silver] Re: Holy Jesus Ilford bumped its prices

  • From: anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:40:20 +0000

this summer my dealer increased the filter prices for the 6x6 up to 45 dollars,
B&H shows them at 49.95. Under the lens filters are about 75 dollars which is a
huge difference, but rarely used, so perhaps that is one reason. Supply and
demand.

Selenium is also made by Paterson, Fotospeed and Maco.
Hard to believe they would stop making selenium .

Maybe it is time to start mixing it from scratch,altho, it is one that i have
avoided in the past.

But, on the other side of the coin; many dealers just don't stock some things
anymore blamely it on Kodak or who ever.  We need better information before we
run to the hills.

regards,
ann