[pure-silver] Re: Holy Jesus Ilford bumped its prices

  • From: Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:26:52 -0400

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 14:04, Justin F. Knotzke wrote:
>     Hello,
>
>   I just bought a 5L jug of Ilford paper developer from Photoco here in
> Montreal and it came out to $37.00CDN! Yikes! I used to never recycle paper
> developer but I sure as hell am now!
>
>    They also told me that filters used to cost $45 or so and Ilford jumped
> them to $115.00.

        Glad I cleaned out the local shop of Agfa developer. Sounds like
they'll
never make any more. Just one more thing to mix myself really. Not a big
issue but I liked how easy/good the Agfa developer was. Wonder what the post
office is doing with my film order from Photoco.

        Those filters should drive up the price of colour heads. Or at least
gel
filters. $115??? For what size?  Yikes. Anybody want to make up a list of
Rosco filters that would come close?

        Nick