[pure-silver] Re: Cable Releases

  • From: "Ben R. McRee" <ben.mcree@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:45:27 -0500

Thanks, Scott. That is, in fact, exactly what happened to my cable release and why I'm in need of a replacement. My previous one lasted 20 years, until I managed to lose it.

--Ben

I'll second Jim's input regarding pricing. The cheap ones won't last
through a day of shooting, and cause no end of headaches. Seems to me
the real quality issue is how the chord is connected to the ends
(pressure points) rather than the chord's cover. The cheap ones will
push themselves apart.

Scott