[pure-silver] Re: Cable Releases

  • From: "Michael Healy" <emjayhealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:36:15 -0700

One thing nobody's mentioned: color. During a workshop in the '90s, Len Jenshel
was
sporting a really nice orange one. I frankly doubt I'd even seen one that
color. We
teased him about wasting good taste on the visuals of cable releases.

He said, oh yeah? you never dropped one of these things shooting landscapes,
and had
to go back looking for it?

I loke orange ones. Bright green is nice, too, but then I live in the desert.
What works
here might backfire in coastal Washington. I don't know where you'd go to be
unable to
find an orange one. The gunwale of a fishing boat?

mike

Date sent:              Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:22:06 -0500
To:                     pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:                   "Ben R. McRee" <ben.mcree@xxxxxxxxx>