[pure-silver] Re: Cable Releases

  • From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:34:49 -0800

I've got one of the cable releases that I really like in front of me. On the pop-up disk it says 'Japan' on one side and 'Minette' on the other side. The one I like best is approximately 16" long and had a flexible red and black cloth jacket. It's very flexible, smooth operating, and it has a good sized knurled area for screwing the end onto the lens. www.badgergraphic.com has them, but I'm sure other places do as well.

-Peter De Smidt