[pure-silver] Re: Any news from Ilford?

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:19:29 -0800 (PST)

I just got a box of Ilford MG FB Glossy, and note also
that although the box is different.  In fact it is the
same box that it has always been but the sticker that
they use to seal the box is different.  Information is
all the same on the sticker.  I have not yet used the
paper, and will be able to report on if there is any
visable difference in another week or two.

Mark