[pure-silver] Re: Any news from Ilford?

  • From: jeffrey <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:07:18 -0800

I am unable to discern any visible difference between this emulsion
(from 8.5x11 stock) and the previous emulsions (from 8x10 & 11x14
stock), once processed and dry. It is still a slightly-warm overall
tone, with a warm, but not cream, base.

But, I swear that the older emulsions took another 5 seconds to
produce their first tones in the developer. (I have not changed which
developer I use in a while - Neutal WT.)