[pure-silver] Re: Any news from Ilford?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:17:39 +0100

Hi !
In the nearest pro shop they have got some 120 and 135 film, half requested
paper stock, no 4x5 film and no chemicals.
they told me that Ilford deliver what they want, so they can't special order any
item as they do not know if it will be delivered....
In France, there is a rumor stating that everything is in production now....
(but this seems in contradiction with one actually sees in the various
shops...)
Today, there is a bunch of Agfa products in shop...So they really _are_ in
business again ! Hope Ilford will follow soon !
Selon anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx: