[pure-silver] Re: spotting on RC

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:34:01 +0100

Becky
First, if you are talking about the print exchange, I think you are talking
about, the exchange is aiming for FB prints and not RC. I think Dave has
been the only exception to this so far. The exchange group would much prefer
FB prints, even that RC is accepted.

Nevertheless, spotting RC (and FB) is much improved by a post-wash treatment
of the print in Agfa Sistan. The ?repelling¹ behavior is much reduced that
way.

Looking forward to your FB prints :)

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht