[pure-silver] Re: spotting on RC

  • From: AhYouBecky@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:01:38 EST

Aw shucks.... and I worked so hard to print these. Alright, I'll reprint
them. FB paper it will be. Maybe it wont be so hard to print this negative now
that I've already printed it so many times. But I'm not sure when my body will
be
up to reprinting them so if it gets too close to the deadline and I'm still
not up to it, I'll have to send these and can make it up to everyone with two
prints next time. OK?
Yours going to take a pill,

Becky Ly
Becky
First, if you are talking about the print exchange, I think you are talking
about, the exchange is aiming for FB prints and not RC. I think Dave has
been the only exception to this so far. The exchange group would much prefer
FB prints, even that RC is accepted.

Nevertheless, spotting RC (and FB) is much improved by a post-wash treatment
of the print in Agfa Sistan. The Å?repelling¹ behavior is much reduced that
way.

Looking forward to your FB prints :)

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht