[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 1)

  • From: xhtmlcoder <xhtmlcoder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:55:57 +0100

On 10/04/2011 22:07, Simon Osborne wrote:
Feedback is particularly desirable from anyone who uses screen-reader software. The other issues come from the Kai series.
I have commented on this before a year or two back. I remember some of Simon's plans for the text descriptions of puzzles seemed reasonable. When I have time again, I could look through some of those other web accessibility issues that I had discovered.