[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 1)

  • From: "David Davis" <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:14:09 +0100

Sounds fair enough, assuming there is another place to obtain a tinderbox earlier in the books? (i can't recall...)

-----Original Message----- From: Jonathan Blake
Tinderbox."

I like the change to the text. For the footnote, how about we simplify
by being more prescriptive:

"Unless you already possess an alternative means of relighting the
torch later (e.g. another Tinderbox or a Kalte Firesphere), record
this Tinderbox on your Action Chart as a Backpack Item. It is not
necessary to record the one lit torch on your Action Chart."