-=PCTechTalk=- Re: outlook express question

  • From: "D H (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:09:52 +1200

Lionel,
Why don't you go for Grisoft AVG Free.  I have used it for zonks.  Over
the last zonk or three, I have had one virus, and that was concealed in
my SysRestore files. I found it very easy to get rid of, thanks to this
list.  I have mentioned it several times on here.  What is more, it's
FREE!!!
Updates are frequent.... you get an email, you click on the system tray
icon, click on Update, and in a flash it's done.  ATleast it is on 256ADSL.

Rick H