-=PCTechTalk=- Re: outlook express question

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:58:02 -0500

Glo--I thought "Preview Icon"  on the tool bar?  So went looking and did a
right click on the tool bar, clicked on custom and there it was to be added.
I decided to put it on as I used to always use the preview window and liked
it but I turned it off after finding that it could be dangerous.
Now I can have my cake and eat it too, so to speak.  Thanks,
Joyce