-=PCTechTalk=- Re: outlook express question

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:35:39 -0400

If you go to Tools>Options>Security there is an option to NOT download
external images that can be used to track you activities.  This effectively
stops the email from sending info back to its originator.

This will be useful for those that enjoy Incredimail and other stationary or
want bold or larger fonts for easier reading.

Don