-=PCTechTalk=- Re: more immediate problem! laptop - blue screen - windows update

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:00:00 -0400

Thanks Gman !
I am running right now - so I am just waiting with baited breath!
I ran something - I can't keep track now if it was what was suggested or if it
was something I found on the microsoft site. It did say I was missing a
critical file and to put the cd in. I contacted Dell and supposedly they are
sending me disks.
However - where would I find a serial number for the operating system?
My pc book came on the computer as an e-book. I've not noticed any sort of
official windows operating system serial number. Thoughts on where to find
that?
Cris