-=PCTechTalk=- Re: more immediate problem! laptop - blue screen - windows update

  • From: "Bran x86" <branx86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:32:12 -0500

It's says that a stick ram inside you laptop is bad going bad or not reading
the way it should. Depending on how much ram you have you may be able to
take a stick out see if the problem comes back if not that ram you took out
is the culprit. If problem persist put the ram you took out back inside
laptop and take the other ram out until the blue screen stop coming back.