-=PCTechTalk=- Re: more immediate problem! laptop - blue screen - windows update

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:12:52 -0400

I must not have put that cd away after the time I tried it - or put it
somewhere 'safe'. It isn't in with my other cd's. grrrrrr.
I have other winxp cd's from my other computers - different versions tho - the
laptop is media center edition pro, and my other is home.

the one from dell, as I recall, says something about recovery cd.

thanks! cris