-=PCTechTalk=- Re: audacity program question, recording from tape to computer

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:14:26 -0400

ok, I will try it soon.  btw, what do you call the controls on the left side
of the screen as I am facing my screen.  You will see them in the pictures.
When I click on the drop down arrow for them, it has various options, like
split stereo, ways to view the sound waves, and more.  Please do not feel
you must rush, I am also reading online free tutorials but since this is
such a big project, I am trying to sort out the easiest way from beginning
to end.

thanks,

Christine