-=PCTechTalk=- audacity program question, recording from tape to computer

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 16:34:36 -0400

Hi,
I am getting back to my project recording old cassette tapes to the
computer.  The songs seem to be recording but I noticed only the left bar
lighting up (filling up) while it is recording.  When I play back both left
and right bars are lit up.  Am I recording in mono somehow and playing back
in stereo?  Is that possible and if so how do I fix it in stereo?

thanks..

Christy