-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wobbly Fonts - Outlook Express Problem

  • From: "David Morris" <dsmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 02:09:55 +0100

Sorry, Judith, but I don't know anything about desk-top publishing

My first problem is that I cannot change the default setting from the
existing 14pt Times New Roman. Yes, I know how it should be done, but it
doesn't work

The second problem is that I cannot change the font for an individual
message. Again, I know how it should be done, but it doesn't work

I don't understand what you mean about "going to the next line". I simply
type and let it run on, unless I want to shorten the line, when I start a
new one by pressing enter

You talk about pressing enter "after the paragraph ... just formatted". If
only. As to font type and font size, I cannot format at all

Thanks for your interest, Judith. I have been following your posts with
interest, for ages

David