-=PCTechTalk=- Re: USB Problem

  • From: "Fred Ward" <fred.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 17:24:58 +0100

GMan,

Can't find a problem with any of the drivers, but I've used PC Wizaer (2008
version) to look at the hardware and that is able to correctly identify the
stick drives in the USB ports.

So it would appear that XP is unable to associate the drivers with the
device correctly - any other ideas, short of clearing the disk and doing a
full reinstall from scratch?

Regards,

Fred