-=PCTechTalk=- Blankety-blank blank lines

  • From: <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gman" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:55:03 -0400

Note:  A cc: was sent to the list.  Maybe someone there will have some
ideas.

No blank lines when sent direct between us.  But blank lines appear in all
messages arriving from PCTT and ONLY from PCTT.  Hmmmmmmm.

So far the only thing I see in common with each message that has the extra
lines is that "pctechtalk" appears in the headers.

Let's assume that the lines are caused by my system or my ISP.  Why are only
PCTT messages impacted?

Lets assume the lines are *not* caused by my system or ISP.  Where else
might they be coming from?

I know you can only guess, but at least it will be an educated guess.

Don