-=PCTechTalk=- Re: USB Problem

  • From: "Fred Ward" <fred.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:53:40 +0100

GMan,

When both stick drives are in USB ports, Disk Management only shows the one
thats working - nothing is shown for the other one. (its not the port as
I've exchanged them and repeated the test).

Everytime I plug in the unrecognised stick, it tries (unsuccessfully) to
install new hardware, but can't seem to find the drivers - they are there
and work for the other stick.

Does that help?

Regards,

Fred