-=PCTechTalk=- Re: USB Problem

  • From: "Fred Ward" <fred.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:38:53 +0100

Thanks GMan,

But no success yet.

The correct drivers have been installed and updated from the motherboard
supplier and there are no network connections (other than the internet)
currently on the computer or any changes to network drives.

SFC didn't find anything wrong, but when I tried to delete all the USB
connections and rebooted - I lost the lot. It couldn't install any USB
devices.

Got back to where I started from with system restore.

Now I'm completely baffled!

Regards,

Fred