-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Renewing Subscription to Norton System Works

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:08:25 -0700

Maybe you could find someone who lives in a bigger city to buy it for you...
and send the paperwork to you for you to do the rebate.  It has to be
someone who knows how fabulous you are..as they would have to get on line
about 5:00 5:30 AM!  haha!

I would volunteer to do it for you, but, I have to get mine and they will
only let you buy one.  At least that has been my experience.

That is just a thought.....

Hugs,
Rose