-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Renewing Subscription to Norton System Works

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:01:40 -0500

No, I don't have the latest version.  I recall that a version came out with
skull and crossbones and the information that came with it kind of scared
me.  One of the group sent the older application to me and I used it because
I knew it would do no harm.  I would double click on the icon and it did
it's thing.  I don't know why it is no longer doing it.  I will play with
that a bit tomorrow and see if I can get it to work the way it used to.
Joyce