-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Renewing Subscription to Norton System Works

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:21:07 -0500

The shortcut that appeared on my desktop says Norton System Works.  I had no
problem with moving it into my "maintenance folder" on my desktop for easy
access.  My concerns are for the four icons that are not shortcuts and
appear to contain a lot of stuff!  I do not have the Premier version -- No
ghost.
Also, I got a reply from Symentac telling me to remove the old Norton
SysWorks vers 3 before downloading and installing!! I have already
downloaded and installed and it seems to be doing it's job just fine.  I
have not looked into add/remove programs to see if I still have vers 3.
Guess I will do that next.
Joyce