-=PCTechTalk=- Renewing Subscription to Norton System Works

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:30:19 -0500

I have System Works 2003 on my computer.  Running Windows XP w/SP2
update.Current subsc. expires June 26th so today I have been trying to
renew.  I chose to go to System Works 2005 for just $10.00 more.  I have it
purchased along with a free firewall which is downloaded separately.  I have
downloaded both and the icons are on my desktop waiting for me to proceed.
I have a couple of questions and I am trying to get answers from Symantec
site but so far have not heard back.  First, do I need to remove my old
System Works before installing the new?
Secondly, when I downloaded and saved to desktop I changed the file names
from just "setup" to "setup Norton Sys. Works" and "setup Firewall"  I am
wondering if I should not have done that and, if so, how do I fix it.  Start
over or just change the name back to simply "setup" or "setup.exe"
Anyone???
Joyce