-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Printers

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:23:31 -0400

Sounds like a good Deal.  I would suggest that as a long term solution, you
look at a low end or mid-level laser printer.  They are much faster, and
cost per page should be much cheaper than using inkjet.  As Bashful Bob
suggested, look at costs closely... especially refill costs.

Don
---
Just back from a nice 2 week vacation.  Please bear with me as I catch up.