-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Monitor size, resolution and visibilty

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 10:26:30 -0400

a LOT of stuff isn't available to Me users, lololol..........I did try it
both ways with the smooth fonts on and off and viewing websites I see no
difference, but there IS a difference in when I'm typing in an email.  In
the email the edges are a little jagged.  So I guess it makes a difference
after all, but only where I type stuff in.

Sandy