-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Monitor size, resolution and visibilty

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 00:33:31 -0400

Salesfolks are supposed to study the manuals for each of the items in their
department (and already know the basics inside & out on things such as
TV/monitor screen aspect ratios), but the requirement doesn't seem to have
been enforced for years, almost across the board.  Don is one very special
exception to this as he really goes out of his way to make sure that not
only he, but also his customers, knows all they need to know before a sale
is made.

Peace,
Gman

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask."