-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Katrina OT

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:01:39 -0400

It says - listen to other news channels also to find out what is really
happening!
Seriously! I saw films of people being rescued. I heard an interview with what
happened with that hospital - they evacuated the maternity ward, but somehow,
thought they had everyone out of the hospital, not just the maternity ward. Who
knows who's fault that is! The people shooting are citizens of new orleans, not
the people doing the rescuing - I watched Diane Sayer the other morning - she
acted as though no one had been rescued anywhere yet - which was a lie - she
also was upset that they were bringing in the national guard, who knew how to
shoot to kill - to kill those poor innocent victims - They weren't going to
shoot the innocent victims - they will shoot the citizens who stole the assult
weapons - looted the firearms stores, and who are shooting at the police, the
rescuers, and the media - if, and only if, it comes to that!! And turning this
tragedy into a political debate between parties is not fair to the city or the
people.
Cris