-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Katrina OT

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 08:21:31 -0700

Last night on CNN an interview with the Senior med journalist Dr. Sanjay
Goupta offered the fact that not two blocks from where he was at Charity
hospital downtown N.O. which has been in dire straights for days, people
dying while waiting for evac, the PRIVATE hospital at a University was
evacuated instantly, while Charity Hospital which is public was even being
fired on when trying to evacute..NO one was helping.  What does THAT
say.....