-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Katrina OT

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ~OoO~ <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:51:23 -0700

I'll take responsibility for opening the door to this.  I suppose I
did that by posting some commentary regarding the New Orleans issue.
I regret it.....though I have to protect Bashito's ability to say what
he thinks.  I opened the door to commentary, and he responded with his
opinion.  Just because it may be different than mine, or the majority
here.....he's entitled to his opinion.   That's one of the beautiful
things about this country - he can say what he thinks.  I suspect
Bashito is from another country.....and we in the US are sometimes
viewed much differently than we think is just.

Sir Troth is right........let's return to less political posts.  Your
list owner accepts three smacks onna wrist for being bad <G>

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 ==========<[0]>===========
 Monday  9/5/2005  2:46:28 PM

 The enemy invariably attacks on one of two occasions: 1. When you're
ready for them. 2. When you're not ready for them.

==========<[O]>==========
On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:39:08 -0400, ~OoO~ wrote:
  | Now we're getting to the political bashing and the "offensive"
  | posts. If you support the war, then support it. If you don't,
  | more power to you as well. Let's keep the list clean of offensive
  | political crap. Political opinions are welcome. Political
  | opinions that start throwing blame to our military, our country,
  | our leaders, or even any other country, creed, presidents, etc,
  | are NOT welcomed.
  |
  | Let's get back to normal conversations. No more political posts.
  | If you're still so inclined to post politics, go here:
  | http://www.realclearpolitics.com/
  |
  | NOT ON PCTECHTALK!
  |
  | {this post is NOT directed to any one person in particular}
  |
  | ---Troth

  |  |
  |  |
  |  |  |
  |  |  | I hope it's not the God wrath.
  |  |  |
  |  |  | Just my 2 cents opinion.
  |  |  |
  |  |  | Bash
  |  |  |
  |  |  |
  |  |  | ___________________________________________________________
To help yo
  |  |  | u stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
  |  |  | new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com -
  |  |  | - <Please delete this line and everything below.>
  |  |  |
  |  |  | To unsub or change your email settings:
  |  |  | //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
  |  |  |
  |  |  | To access our Archives:
  |  |  | //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
  |  |  |
  |  |  |
  |  |  | --
  |  |  | No virus found in this incoming message.
  |  |  | Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
  |  |  | Date: 02/09/2005
  |  |  |
  |  |