-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Katrina OT

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:39:08 -0400

Now we're getting to the political bashing and the "offensive" posts. If you
support the war, then support it. If you don't, more power to you as well.
Let's keep the list clean of offensive political crap. Political opinions
are welcome. Political opinions that start throwing blame to our military,
our country, our leaders, or even any other country, creed, presidents, etc,
are NOT welcomed.

Let's get back to normal conversations. No more political posts. If you're
still so inclined to post politics, go here:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

NOT ON PCTECHTALK!

{this post is NOT directed to any one person in particular}

---Troth